Services offered at Cambridge Chiropractic Clinic
Our goal at Cambridge Chiropractic Clinic is to correct any issues with your spine, stabilise it and then maintain your spine to function at it’s best. We do this by working with the relationship between the spine and nervous system. We adjust your spine to remove any interference in your nervous system, which allows your body to function pain free and live life to the fullest.
A new patient examination includes:
• Thorough health history
• Spinal, orthopaedic and neurological testing
• Posture, range of motion and movement assessment
• X-rays or further referral if necessary (x-ray facilities just across the road at Pacific Radiology)
• Chiropractic adjustment (if deemed appropriate)
• A recommended tailored care plan to get you back to where you want to be
Regular, follow up appointments usually last 10 mins and involve a check and adjustment of the spine using a number of chiropractic techniques. These sessions aim to build on the previous, helping the body to maintain lasting change.
You do not need to undress for your appointments but may like to remove outer layers and/or jewellery. We ask that you arrive 10 mins early for your first appointment so that you can fill in a health questionnaire. We are always happy to answer any questions during your appointment.
We are ACC registered and patients do not need a referral to see us - you can book an appointment online.